m.a.c.- Musical Accompaniment for Church components:
Computer, Sound Components, and Recorded Music
For computer or sound components:
Church Music Company warrants the computer and sound system components to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for one year from invoice date.
Within the period of either warranty, Church Music Company will repair or replace, free of charge; any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Church Music Company technician.
All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Church Music Company.
For recorded music:
The recorded music included with your m.a.c. purchase carries a lifetime warranty.
We don’t EVER want you to be without music again. We know accidents happen, and lightning does strike... Even if you accidentally delete or contaminate your music, you’re still covered.
IMPORTANT: THESE TWO THINGS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!!
1. Connecting your Covered Products to the internet will void your warranty
2. Using an unauthorized service technician will void your warranty
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
1. Any service calls to correct the misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations to the Covered Product
2. Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations to the Covered Product
3. Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Church Music Company
authorized service technician.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY COVERAGE
For Computer or Sound Components:
1. Call Church Music Company to obtain a return authorization.
No returns will be accepted without a return authorization.
2. Pack the Covered Product, preferably in the original packing materials, and deliver it, together
with a copy of the original purchase receipt and a description of the problem to:
Church Music Company, 37 Dove Drive, Ringgold, GA 30736
3. Send the product by FedEx using the provided account number.
For Recorded Music:
If the music provided with your m.a.c. system is accidentally deleted or contaminated, or just not working properly, contact us for replacement details.
Church Music Company will make every effort to repair or replace the product within 10 days of return.